Mott MacDonald invites applicant for off campus hiring drive for the position on IT Analyst. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Chennai, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
The Mott MacDonald Group is a management consulting firm based in the United Kingdom. It has 16,000 employees in 150 countries. Mott MacDonald is one of the world’s largest employee-owned businesses. Mott, Hay, and Anderson merged with Sir M MacDonald & Partners in 1989 to form the firm.
Position Name – IT Analyst
- Resolving / fulfilling incoming Second line (Level 2) incidents and requests for all transitioned and supported IT services
- Providing event management support, proactive monitoring for endpoint devices using Aternity and other tools
- Patching/updates for defined services, using SCCM, Intune and related desktop services
- Handling service now queues for incidents, requests, and changes in a customer friendly and professional manner
- Recording all actions, conversations and work undertaken in the IT Service Management Tool (Service Now)
- Using and contributing to our knowledge base of known errors and work arounds/remediations for resolving incidents and requests
- Achieving individual and team targets assigned for Desktop services
- Developing your own technical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills to provide improved support for the IT services and sharing knowledge to improve team capabilities
- Maintaining ownership and follow up on tickets till closure
- Ensuring timely escalation of tasks to 3rd line support, external vendors where appropriate.
- Contributing to continuous service improvements and quality audits, to deliver improved services to the customer.
- Participating in transition and service landing of new services
Eligibility & Skills for Mott MacDonald Hiring 2023
- Graduate or equivalent qualification in IT related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good experience in service operations and endpoint assistance, related services
- Experience in Desktop engg., SCCM. Intune or application packaging will be a plus
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management best practices, ITIL V3/V4 foundation certification(desirable)
- Knowledge of basic endpoint hardware, networking, and hosting concepts, experience in providing assistance on Windows 10, Office 365 services, Teams, remote support
- Experience in handling issues related to permissions, security, access, active directory, unified communications,
- Experience in using service management tools such as Service Now, Remedy
- Ability to prioritize efforts accordingly.
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies