MountBlue invites applications for off campus hiring drive for the position on Software Engineer Trainee. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. The loaction of job is situated at Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Karnataka, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Management Trainee – People Business Partner
Salary CTC – 4.01 LPPA
- Work in a team to develop, compile, test, debug & deploy software
- Ensure close to 100% timely & defect-free software deployments
- Write documentation for the software and APIs
- Support software during production and provide hot fixes
Eligibility criteria & skills for MountBlue off campus 2023
- BE/ B Tech/ M Tech/ MCA from 2022 batch
- pH score Mandatory
- College should allow immediate joining as interns – the internship will be in premise and not remote
For those seeking to give their career in software engineering a significant boost at the outset, MountBlue serves as a launching pad. With regard to hiring entry-level tech personnel, MountBlue assists businesses (particularly product startups). They provide entry-level developers with coding boot camps on the most popular web and mobile technologies before helping them land lucrative software jobs in companies. Their developers are currently working for some of India’s most well-known firms, from bootstrapped startups to unicorns. Some of their clients include Razorpay, Zomato, Rivigo, Freshworks, OkCredit, Acko, Naukri, DailyHunt, Great Learning, Homelane, Instamojo, Magicpin, etc. They work with 180 startups, a number that is constantly increasing.
How to Apply?
Check here to apply
Others Important Vacancies