MPSC Subordinate Service Prelims Exam 2022
Introduction – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has been released notification for conducting the Subordinate Service Prelims Exam 2022. The eligible candidate can check details & various criteria and apply from given below link. Speed up
Post Name – Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector, Sub Register, Police Sub Inspector.
|Post name||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Section Officer||42|
|State Tax Inspector||77|
|Police Sub Inspector||78|
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Subordinate Service Prelims Exam 2022
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 38 Years
- Age Relaxation will be Applicable as per rules
- Candidate should be completed any degree.
- Refers notification.
- 1000/- Rs. for Male candidates (General, Reserved)
- 250/- Rs. for (SC/ BC-A&B/ ESM) & All Female
- 0/- Rs. for PH candidates of Haryana only
- Pay via Online/Offline UPI, Challan, Net banking, Debit/Credit
- Starting Date for Apply online – 25/06/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online – 15/07/2022
- All India Commercial & NMC Vacancies
- Bank Recruitment (Latest Vacancies) 2022
- Railways Recruitment 2022
- Staff Selection Commission 2022 Recruitment
- UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Defence Recruitment 2022
MPSC State Services Exam 2022
Introduction – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Year 2022 for Assistant Director, Chief Officer, Child Development Project Officer, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent, Section Officer, Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Inspector certified schools and institutes and other vacancies via State Services Exam 2022. The eligible candidate can fill form online & check details & MPSC LOGIN from given link.
Post Name – Assistant Director, Chief Officer, Child Development Project Officer, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent, Section Officer, Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Inspector etc.
|Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance & Accounting Services, Group-A||09|
|Chief Officer, Municipality / Council, Group-A||22|
|Child Development Project Officer, Group-A, and equivalent posts||28|
|Assistant Commissioner, State Excise, Group-B||02|
|Deputy Superintendent, State Excise, Group-B||03|
|Section Officer, Group-B||05|
|Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Group-B||04|
|Inspector certified schools and institutes and equivalent posts||88|
Eligibility Details for MPSC State Services Exam 2022
Age (As on 01/09/2022)
- Maximum Age 38 Years
- Minimum 18 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules
- Candidate should be completed Degree, B.Com or CA / ICW or MBA .
- 544/- Rs. for GEN
- 344/- Rs. for OBC, SC, ST.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 12/05/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 01/06/2022 at 23:59 hrs
- Last Date for Payment of fee (Online) – 01/06/2022
- Offline Date for Payment – 03/06/2022
- Date for Preliminary Exam – 21/08/2022
- New Date for Preliminary Exam- 21, 22, 23/01/2023