Mutual Mobile Off Campus 2022 for Associate Engineer
Since 2009, we’ve helped The Olympics, The World Cup, CES, Under Armor, and ESPN identify product/market fits. We use customer insights to delight users with UX-obsessed web design, app development, and digital experiences.
Mutual Mobile Off Campus 2022 is hiring Associate Engineer for the batches 2022 location of Bangalore India. The eligible candidates can check out the details and apply from the given below link.
Position – Trainee Engineer
- Experience – Fresher
- Graduate – 2022
- Job Type – Full Time
- Job ID –
- Location – Bangalore
- Website – https://mutualmobile.com/
- As an Ecommerce CMS Intern/ Associate Engineer, you’ll be focused on building apps using the latest frameworks and industry best practices. You’ll be working on projects/tasks under the guidance of senior developers. You’ll be given ample time and freedom to hone your skills. You’ll be expected to work in a project delivery team and follow Agile development methodologies.
- Pursuing Master’s or 4th year of bachelor’s in computer science or a related technical field.
- Basic understanding of implementation of Content Management platforms
- Understanding in at least one of the e-commerce tools such as WordPress, Shopify, BigCommerce, PrestoShop, Magento, Squarespace
- Understanding of responsive web design and development
- Passion for learning new technologies and building things.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment across geographies.
- No fees
- Starting Date of Apply – 10/12/2021
- Late Date – ASAP
- Test Date – Will be notified
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2021
- Bank Services 2021
- UPSC 2021 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2021
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2021