My Operator invites applicants for the hiring drive for the position on Customer Support Executive. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from anywhere. A location of job is Remote, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
MyOperator was founded with the intention of assisting businesses in utilising cloud telephony to enhance both their call management and customer interactions. We started off as a team of five in 2013 and have since grown to a family of more than 180. This product was developed by MyOperator on the premise that every client call presents a possible revenue opportunity. Our product assists organisations in managing, optimising, and improving each customer call while also improving the customer calling experience.
Position Name – Customer Support Executive
Salary CTC – Upto 6 LPA Including Incentive
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build expert and dynamic knowledge of company products and services
- Research information using available resources to satisfy customer inquiries
- Ensure high FCR% for Chat & Calls
- Build rapport with customers by engaging with them in an inviting, friendly, and professional manner, to deliver exceptional experiences and nurture lasting relationships
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to all customer inquiries regarding quotes, orders, status requests, complaints, product returns, and warranties
- Meet daily personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets by recommending and explaining the benefits of additional company services, and seizing opportunities to sell products and services whenever possible
- Maintain daily recordings, and log and document issues and resolutions in an electronic database for Account Managers to review & action.
Eligibility Criteria for My Operator Hiring 2023
- Graduate in any discipline
- Proven experience in a call centre customer support/service environment (Tech Support Environment Preferred)
- Successful experience in a corporate environment
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactfully
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritise
- Able to work individually and as a team
- 6 Day Working with 1 Rotational Week off, also, may need to work during holidays.
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies