National Instruments hiring Campus Drive 2022
National Instruments has released information for hiring campus drive 2022 for the position of Software Engineer for location Bangalore, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
At NI, we Engineer Ambitiously. We celebrate creative problem solving. And we take our customer relationships to heart.
For more than four decades, we’ve set the standard in automated test and automated measurement systems. We’re proud to partner with the talented engineers and enterprises using our systems to solve the world’s most pressing technology challenges and build better businesses. From data and automation to research and validation, our tailored, software-connected approach is rooted in helping you engineer what’s next. As your trusted partner, we’re committed to helping you set your goals higher and reach them sooner.
Position – Software Engineer
|Company Name||National Instruments|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
Job Description for National Instruments hiring 2022
- Brainstorm, design and develop new features.
- Develop tools and infrastructure to improve engineering productivity.
- Independently lead the feature(s) through release. Design and implement moderate to high complexity features to a high level of quality
- Facilitate decisions necessary to deliver a quality product in a timely fashion
- Define and prioritize tasks for the team and leverage resources to complete tasks on time
- Review code and design of junior engineers and provide high-quality feedback
- Involve in testing activities for the features
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
- Meet challenging deadlines while ensuring code quality.
Qualification & Skills
- B.E/ B. Tech/M.E/M. Tech in Computer Science / Electronics and Communications with excellent academic qualifications
- 0 – 2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, effectively diagnosing technical issues and proposing solutions
- Experience with text-based programming languages, preferably C++, development experience on Windows platform/ Linux Platform
- Strong understanding and experience of software architecture & design principles
- Demonstrated ability to lead &/or collaborate with multiple project teams & sites through release cycle(s)
- Track record of being a technical expert with extraordinary implementation skills.
The Selection process of National Instruments includes the multiple round of interview as following
- Profile Screening
- Online Assessment Test
- Technical Discussion
- Manager Round
- HR Discussion
- Starting Date of Apply – 17/05/2022
- Late Date – N/A
- Exam Date –will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022