Natwest invites applications for off campus hiring drive for the role on CS&O Analyst under the department of Customer Service & Operations – Customer. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. The location of job is Bangalore, India. You will be responsible to providing crucial support to customers and colleagues in our contact centres. You’ll be responding to and investigating queries, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures and developing an understanding of customer and business needs in order to suggest improvements and increase efficiency. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – CS&O Analyst
Eligibility Criteria for Natwest Off Campus 2023
- Fresher in the fields of B.Com, B.A., B.B.A,BCA or B.Sc (2020, 2021 or 2022 Pass outs Only) who’re comfortable working in round-the-clock rotational shifts.
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance our efficiency
- Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- An understanding of contact centre operations and performance metrics
NatWest Group is a digital-age relationship bank. We champion potential by breaking down barriers and instilling financial confidence in the 19 million people, families, and businesses we serve in communities across the UK and Ireland. We will succeed if our customers succeed.
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies