Newgen Technologies invites applicants for the off campus hiring drive for the position on Data Scientist. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Noida, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
A renowned international provider of software, Newgen Software specialises in Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Customer Communication Management (CCM), Document Management System (DMS), Workflow, and Process Automation. With major, mission-critical systems installed at the top banks, insurance companies, BPOs, healthcare organisations, governments, telecom companies, and shared service centres worldwide, the company has a global footprint of more than 1300 installations across 61 countries.
Position Name – Data Scientist
Salary CTC – 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for providing Solutioning / Models /Methodology Developments
- Need to work in collaboration with team of data engineers, data scientists, data analysts and management.
- Responsible to direct and mentor team.
- Responsible for Core Analytics algorithm development and fine-tuning them.
- Need to work on various datasets, do data massaging, apply statistical analytics, generate insights, produce results and present them.
- Help specifying and generating training Data Sets needed for generating Analytics Models.
- Provide Python/R Scripts to generate Analytics Models using sample Data Sets identified for the target algorithms.
- Provide regular progress status
Eligibility Criteria for Newgen Technologies Off Campus 2023
- Engineering/Masters Degree in Computer Science, MTech
- 0-1 years experience as Data Science analyst/scientist.
- For Freshers, certification on python, ML, NLP , Statistical Analysis is a must.
- Passout batch of 2021 and 2022 can apply.
- Immediate Joiners preferred.
- Strong coding experience in Python, Python libraries, TensorFlow, Keras
- Good communication skills Presentable to stakeholders
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies