Nokia off campus drive 2023: Nokia hiring for the role Augmented Automation Student Trainee. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office only. A location of job is Bangalore, India. If candidate are eligible and fullfill the eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and apply from the given below link.
Nokia firm, founded in 1865, is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics firm. Nokia’s primary offices are in Espoo, Finland, in the larger Helsinki metropolitan area, although the company’s true roots may be found in the Pirkanmaa region near Tampere.
Position Name: Augmented Automation Student Trainee
Eligibility: Nokia off campus drive 2023
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering / MCA with strong software interest
- Passing out in 2024
- Hands on experience / good understanding of at least one of the programming languages (preferably python) and databases
- Hand on experience / good understanding of popular AI/ML algorithms
- Knowledge of software and/or testing methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Capability to work independently, manage, plan and steer own work
- Ability to multitask and manage a high number of priorities.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written English skills
- Strong verbal communication & presentation skills
- Collaborative mindset, Strong Team-Player Attitude
- Duration of Internship: 6 Months starting July/ Aug 2023
How to Apply: Nokia off campus drive 2023 ?
Apply to this role now: Click here