Northern Trust invites applications for off campus drive for the position on Consultant – VBA & Microsoft Access, Reporting. It is full time permanent onsite job. Working style is work from office. The loaction of job is situated at Bangalore, India. You will be responsible to Interacts with technology, product management, and operations to understand analyze, interpret and documents business needs into detailed requirements; recommends solutions to reduce costs or improve processes or services. Reviews existing systems, processes, and problems and recommends where system functionality, automation or improved processes can be implemented. Prepares or modifies business requirements to be used for the development of functional and systems specifications & Many more
If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Consultant – VBA & Microsoft Access, Reporting
Eligibility criteria & skills for Northern Trust Off Campus 2023
- A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is required / preferred. Related Industry qualification is required / preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills are required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change – Analytical and problem solving skills
- Technical skills / systems knowledge (e.g. VBA, MS Access, Power BI, Power Query) would be desirable
- A positive goal orientated attitude with a focus on delivery
- Strong interest in working with business teams to deliver sustainable solutions
An award-winning banking institution with a long history dating back to 1889, Northern Trust is a Fortune 500 firm and a well-known brand worldwide. By adhering to our steadfast ideals of service, expertise, and integrity, Northern Trust is delighted to offer cutting-edge financial services and assistance to the world’s most prosperous people, families, and institutions. We provide the most sophisticated clients in the world with cutting edge technology and first-rate service thanks to our more than 22,000 partners and more than 130 years of combined financial experience.
How to Apply?
- Check here to apply
Others Important Vacancies