NTA UGC NET Dec 2021 & June 2022
Introduction -National Testing Agency (NTA) have released an employment notification for the recruitment of UGC-NET for ‘Assistant Professor’ and for ‘Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor both’ in Dec 2021 & June 2022.The eligible candidate can check details & various criteria and apply from given below link before the last date. Hurry up
Post Name – Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor
|Post name||Total Vacancies|
|UGC NET Dec 2020 & June 2021 (JRF & Asst Professor)||–|
- Maximum Age 31 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should be completed with secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC
- 1100/- Rs. for General/ Unreserved
- 550/- Rs. for Other Backward Classes (OBC) – (NCL)/ Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- 275/- Rs. for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender.
- Pay fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E-Challan (SBI/ HDFC/ Syndicate/ICICI Payment Gateway)
- Starting date for Applying Online – 30/04/2022
- Last Date of Applications – 20/05/2022 at 23:59 Hrs
- Last date of payment of fee through Credit/ Debit /Net Banking upto 11:50 pm (through e-challan up to bank hours)- 20/05/2022
- Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only – 21/05/2022 to 23/05/2022
- Downloading of Admit Card from NTA Website- To be announced later
- Date for Examination- To Be Announced.
- All India Commercial & NMC Vacancies
- Bank Services 2022 Recruitment (Latest Vacancies)
- Railways 2022 Recruitment
- Staff Selection Commission 2022 Recruitment
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- Defence Recruitment 2022