NTT Hiring Drive 2022
NTT Limited invites application for off campus hiring drive for the role of Associate Graduate under the category of General Business Management, Operations And Administration for year 2022. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Chennai, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Associate Graduate
Salary CTC – 10 LPA (Glassdoor estimate)
Job eligibility for NTT hiring drive 2022
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant certification
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and multitask.
- Ability to professionally handle complaints, problems and issues, escalate resolutions and corrective actions.
- Ability to deliver a quality service through their support offering.
- Passion for continuous improvement.
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn.
- Ability to work in a team-orientated, collaborative environment.
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Analytical mind with an inclination for identifying issues and/or defects.
- Knowledge and interest in the specific area or function.
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies associated with the specific area or function.
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical manner.
NTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future. In today’s ‘iNTTerconnected’ world, connections matter more now than ever. By bringing together talented people, world-class technology partners and emerging innovators, we help our clients solve some of the world’s most significant technological, business and societal challenges.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting date of apply have (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Click here to Join our LinkedIn Page
Others Important Vacancies