OneStop Global invites applications for off campus drive for the position on Officer/Executive – Customer Service/ Ramp/ Security. It is full time permanent onsite job. Working style is work from office. The loaction of job is situated at Bangalore, India. You will be responsible to reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios. Write and execute test scripts. Executing tests on software usability. Carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing. Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability. Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team. Interacting with clients to understand product requirements. Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Software Test Engineer
Eligibility criteria & skills for OneStop Global Off Campus 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs and websites.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Having minimum of two years experience.
OneStop Global, which serves more than 1000 enterprises, is one of the world’s fastest-growing ERP platforms. An ERP platform built using SaaS is what we sell. We assist businesses in streamlining their whole accounting, gate pass, human resources, and payroll procedures, with a focus on assisting them in establishing a professional organisational structure.
How to Apply?
- Check here to apply
Others Important Vacancies