Oracle Career Hiring 2023: Oracle hiring off campus mega drive for the role of Associate Transaction Processing Consultant. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Gurugram, India. If candidate are eligible and fullfill the eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and apply from the given below link.
Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
Position Name: Associate Transaction Processing Consultant
Salary CTC: 6.30 LPA
- Data Entry of around 100-150 fields on client Loan Origination Platform/system. Associate will have to pull up various loan documents from clients imaging system to find required information to be entered
- Indexing of Loan Documents of the borrower per Standard Operating Procedures
- Review all loan documents & match/complete the information on client funding system that is used to register & fund all loans
- Figure out discrepancies in the information entered on the system against the loan documents
- Add suspense condition in case any documents are missing or incomplete
- Run Compliance Ease test on the loan to assess risks & the auditor regulatory exposure. Compliance Ease determines if the loan meets the requirement of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, FHLB, secondary market investors & regulators etc.
- Add suspense condition incase loan doesn’t pass the test
- Run RESPA test for 0% tolerance fees (Origination & transfer taxes fees) & 10% tolerance fees (Title fees, Appraisal, credit report etc)
- Maintain Daily Production sheet
Eligibility: Oracle Career Hiring
- Preferably a Commerce Graduate – B. Com (H) and (P); BBA, BCA, Economics Graduates can also apply.
- Engineering Graduates & candidates from IT background not eligible
- Good Communication skills / Comprehension skills
- Good Listening skills
- Eagerness to Learn and Improve
- Open to work in Night shifts / Indian Holidays
- Team Player
- Proficiency in MS Office, IT support applications and other BPO related applications
- Good Typing skills with high Accuracy levels (30-35 words per minute, Accuracy of 90-95%)
- Good Analytical Skills / Problem Solving skills
- Good Decision-making skills
- Flexible with shift timings
- Minimum 6 months of work experience on a Mortgage / Financial Services project
- Should be willing to work in night/rotational shifts
- No Leave requirement over next 3 months
- Not pursuing any Course / Degree / Diploma that may keep the candidate away from work or cause shift issues
How To Apply: Oracle Career Hiring ?
Apply to this role now: Click here