PhonePe off campus hiring drive 2023
PhonePe invites application for off campus hiring drive for the role on Operations Analyst- Mutual Fund Operations. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Banaglore, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Operations Analyst – Mutual Fund Operations
Salary CTC – 8.25 LPA (Glassdoor estimate)
Job eligibility & skills for PhonePe off campus 2023
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
- Bachelor’s in engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- Relevant work experience is desired.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical capabilities: Excel, Data monitoring/ Extraction through SQL or other Database queries would be an added advantage.
- Understanding of Mutual Funds would be an added advantage
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply
Others Important Vacancies