Powerschool invites applicants for hiring drive for the position on Associate Technical Support Engineer. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bangaluru, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
As the leading provider of cloud-based software in K-12 education, we connect students, teachers, administrators, and parents with the shared goal of improving student outcomes.
Position Name – Associate Technical Support Engineer
Eligibility and Skills for Powerschool Hiring Drive 2023
- 0-2 years’ prior experience in a technical support role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
How To Apply?
Apply to this role now: Click here
Others Important Vacancies