PragmaEdge Fresher Recruitment 2023: PragmaEdge invites upcoming fresher for recruitment drive for position on Cloud Engineer Associate. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Hyderabad, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Pragma Edge is a software, SaaS, and consulting services firm that enables data integration and process automation through digitalization. We are one of the most rapidly developing businesses in the United States. We are achieving this growth by assisting our customers in reaching their objectives by delivering solutions and services that improve their bottom line and business operations through innovation, cooperation, and agility. We are a group of “Doers and Thinkers” who take a practical approach to meeting our clients’ demands.
Position Name: Cloud Engineer Associate
Responsibilities: PragmaEdge Fresher Recruitment 2023
- Engineer solutions using AWS services (Cloud Formation, EC2, Lambda, Route 53, ECS, EFS )
- Balance hardware, network, and software layers to arrive at a scalable and maintainable solution that meets requirements for uptime, performance, and functionality.
- Monitor server applications and use tools and log files to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Maintain 99.99% availability of the web and integration services
- Anticipate, identify, mitigate, and resolve issues relating to client facing infrastructure.
- Monitor, analyze, and predict trends for system performance, capacity, efficiency, and reliability and recommend enhancements in order to better meet client SLAs and standards
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for system administration and DevOps tasks
- Deploy and decommission client environments for multi and single tenant hosted applications following and updating as needed established processes and procedures.
- Follow and develop CPA change control processes for modifications to systems and associated components
- Practice configuration management, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation per company policies and procedures
Eligibilty: PragmaEdge Fresher Recruitment 2023
- Qualification – B.Tech (IT, CSE, ECE) / MCA – Only 2023 Passed Outs
- Skills set –
- EC2 (Auto scaling, Security Groups ),VPC,SQS, SNS,Route53,RDS, S3, Elastic Cache
- Server setup/configuration (Tomcat )
- Knowledge on AWS—including EC2, S3, CloudTrail, and APIs
- Knowledge on C#, C++, Java, or other modern languages
- Solid understanding of EC2 On-Demand, Spot Market, and Reserved Instances
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work collaboratively across technical and non-technical domains
- Technologies: Linux, docker, OCP, Rubbernecks, Jenkins and Ansible.
How to Apply for PragmaEdge Fresher Recruitment 2023?
Apply to this role now: Click here