PWC Off Campus Drive 2023 | Fresher
PWC invites application for latest off campus hiring drive for the position of Graduate, Actuarial, comes under Actuarial Services for the year 2023. Working style is work from office. The location of job is Mumbai, India The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below.
Position Name – Graduate Actuarial
Salary – 7.10 LPA (Glassdoor Estimate)
Eligibility Criteria For PWC Off Campus Drive 2023
- At least 55% aggregate in your undergraduate degree (for students who are currently in their final year of graduation, they should be on course to satisfy this criteria)
- At least 91% (A1) marks in Mathematics in both Classes X and XII (CBSE or equivalent)
- At least 80% in English in Class XII (CBSE or equivalent)
- For students who have taken GCE A Level examination, the eligibility criteria is:
- A minimum Grade C in A Level mathematics or equivalent
- A second A Level in any subject at a minimum Grade C
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Deadline 01 Nov 2022
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies