QAD Inc invites fresher applicants for off campus drive for the position on Graduate Trainee. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Mumbai, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
QAD Inc. is a global manufacturer’s leading provider of adaptive, cloud-based enterprise software and services. Global manufacturers are facing increasing disruption as a result of technological innovation and shifting consumer preferences. Manufacturers must be able to innovate and change business models at unprecedented rates in order to survive and thrive. QAD refers to these businesses as Adaptive Manufacturing Enterprises. Customers in the automotive, life sciences, packaging, consumer products, food and beverage, high tech, and industrial manufacturing industries benefit from QAD solutions by rapidly adapting to change and innovating for a competitive advantage.
Position Name – Graduate Trainee
- Analysis, design, and development/maintenance of QAD applications. Create, implement, test and merge solutions into application baselines
- Translate high level Business analysis into physical code
- Maintain defined quality standards and procedures
- Create / update documentation
- Write Unit and System test plans/specifications and perform testing
- Code review (self) to ensure conformance to quality standards and specifications
Eligibility for QAD off campus drive 2023
- Education/Licenses: IT background (BE, B.Sc IT, M.Sc, BCA, MCA) or any other graduation with appropriate IT certification
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Good PC skills with working knowledge of QAD supported technologies, platforms and languages ie Progress, Java, Java Script, HTML, XML, Open Source technologies
- Good spoken & written English skills.
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies