QSS Technosoft invites applicants off campus drive for the position on Trainee – Software Engineer. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Noida, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
QSS Technosoft is a global provider of high-quality software development services, focusing on data analytics, big data, process automation, desktop and web solutions, e-commerce solutions, mobile applications, and digital marketing services for SMEs. We have naturally evolved to a staff of more than 200 experienced associates. QSS offers businesses industry-specific and specialist technology solutions.
Position Name – Trainee – Software Engineer
Details: QSS Technosoft off campus drive 2023
- Eligibility Criteria: B.E./ B.Tech. (CS/ IT/ECE), 60% of aggregate throughout academics i.e. 10th class, 12th class, Graduation (2021/2022 batch only)
- Service Agreement and other terms: 2 years service agreement.
- Good experience with backend technologies
- Knowledge on any relational database e.g. MySQL
- Knowledge on Restful API development will be helpful
- Self-starter with good communication & problem solving skills.
- Freshers who are trained, have interned somewhere, or certified on Java technologies will have an added advantage.
How to apply for QSS Technosoft off campus drive 2023?
Apply to this role now: Click here
Others Important Vacancies