RedBus off campus drive 2022 | 0-1 Year
RedBus invites application for off campus hiring drive for the position of Software Engineer under the Information Technology Department. It is full time & permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Software Engineer
Salary CTC – Not disclosed
Eligibility Criteria for RedBus off campus drive 2022
- Educational Qualification: BTech / BE / Masters from Tier1 colleges
- Years of Experience (Minimum & Maximum) : 0 to 1
- Must have strong experience working on Java, J2EE.
- Strong computer science fundamentals – HTTP, TCP/IP concepts, Web Servers, Threading, Caching, etc
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Good understanding & experience writing REST APIs.
- Experience in relational databases like MySQL/ Oracle.
- Looking for someone who is flexible and open to learning new technologies.
- Core Java, J2EE, Algorithms, Data Structures, OOPS, Myql, Java Script, Concurrency.
redBus is India largest online bus ticketing platform operating across India, SEA. We have the largest network of bus operators and satisfied customers booking upto 250,000 transactions a day through mobile and desktop channels. With over 150,000+ live routes in multiple continents we host the largest inventory of bus seats from private bus operators and state road transport corporations. We are a true Indian MNC with global presence and operations across India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Peru and Colombia. In India, redBus works with 3000 + bus operators with services across 50,000 + routes and a customer base of more than 50 lakhs.
- Technical Round
- Technical and HR interviews
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Click here to Join our LinkedIn Page
Others Important Vacancies