RRC, North Central Railway 2021 Recruitment for Act Apprentice 1664 Post- Apply Online
Introduction – Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Central Railway 2021 has released notification for the Recruitment of Act Apprentice. The eligible can check details and apply from given below link. Speed up
Post Name – Act Apprentice
|Region||No. of Vacancies|
|Prayagraj – Mechanical Department||364|
|Prayagraj – Electrical Department||339|
|Work Shop Jhansi||185|
- Maximum 24 Years As on 01/12/2021
- Minimum 15 Years As on 01/12/2021
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per as rules.
- Check notification for more better details.
- Candidates should be completed 10th (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e. National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
- 100/- Rs.
- 0/- Rs. For SC/ ST/ Women, PwD.
- Pay Online via Net Banking/Debit/ Credit/ UPI.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 02/11/2021
- Last Date of Online Application – 01/12/2021 at 23:59 hrs
- All India Commercial & NMC Vacancies
- Bank Services 2021 Recruitment (Latest Vacancies)
- Railways 2021 Recruitment
- Staff Selection Commission 2021 Recruitment
- UPSC 2021 Recruitment