RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2022
Introduction – Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), West Central Railway released notification for recruitment of Act Apprentice for year 2022. A location of job will be provided basis on the recruitment of candidate zone. The eligible candidate can check details & various criteria and apply from given below link. Speed up
Post Name – Act Apprentice
|Post name||No. of Vacancies|
|Kota Workshop Division||160|
|CRWS BPL Division||158|
|HQ/ Jabalpur Division||20|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2022
Age (17 Nov 2022)
- Minimum age (Should be completed 15 Years)
- Maximum age (Should not be completed 24 Years)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should be completed 10th Class or its equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks and have National Trade Certificate, NCVT/ SCVT.
- Please refers notification.
- 100/- Rs. For All Candidates
- Payment Mode- UPI, Debit/Credit card. Offline mode Bank challan
- Starting date of apply online is 18 Nov 2022
- Last date of applications is 17 Dec 2022 up to 23:59 hrs
- All India Commercial & NMC Vacancies
- Bank Services Recruitment (Latest Vacancies)
- Railways Recruitment
- Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
- UPSC Recruitment
- Defence Recruitment