RRC Western Railway Apprentice 2022
Introduction – Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway, Mumbai released notification for recruitment of Apprentice for Year 2022 against the 3612 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2022-2023. . The eligible candidate can check details & various criteria and apply from given below link. Speed up
Post Name – Apprentice Act
|Post Name||Total vacancies|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||15|
|Refrigerator (AC – Mechanic)||147|
Age (As on 27/06/2022)
- Minimum Age 15 Years
- Maximum Age 24 Years
- Age relaxation is Application as per rules
- Candidates should be completed Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification – ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
- Please refers notification.
- 100/- Rs. for For GEN/ OBC (Creamy Layer)
- 0/-Rs. for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Pay offline/online
- Starting Of Apply Online – 28/05/2022 at 11:00 hrs
- Last Date of Applications – 27/06/2022 at 17:00 hrs
- All India Commercial & NMC Vacancies
- Bank Services 2022 Recruitment (Latest Vacancies)
- Railways 2022 Recruitment
- Staff Selection Commission 2022 Recruitment
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- Defence Recruitment 2022