Shell Freshers Hiring Drive 2022
- Shell is a global energy company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Shell’s purpose is to power progress together by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. We believe that rising standards of living for a growing global population are likely to continue to drive demand for energy, including oil and gas, for years to come. At the same time, technology changes and the need to tackle climate change means there is a transition underway to a lower-carbon, multi-source energy system.
- Shell Freshers Hiring Drive 2022 is hiring Process Data Engineer for the location of Chennai, India. The eligible candidates can check out the details and apply from the given below link.
Position – Process Data Engineer
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||4 LPA|
Purpose & Accountabilities for Shell Freshers Hiring Drive 2022
- Operational support: loading/managing subsurface data (well data, well logs and well documents; core data; to and within corporate and project databases
- Responding to the Subsurface & Wells data team / end-user requests e.g. resolving data quality issues through proactive daily monitoring of IQM queries, reactive identification of data issues or provision of data sets to the government.
- Participation in the elements of Data Projects where execution can be performed in a back office / centre of excellence– e.g. data migration to align with new / global standards.
- Driving data quality improvement through interaction with local data analysts / consultants.
- Highlight and resolve challenges / issues identified during the data intake and loading phase.
Qualification for Shell Freshers Hiring Drive 2022
- B.Tech/B.E in Geosciences / Petroleum Engineering / Geophysics/ Computer Engineering with specialization in Upstream/Oil & Gas.
- Experience: Freshers/1-2 years of relevant experience in any one of the area – subsurface disciplines, technical data management.
- Relevant academic & project experience in a similar role/organization
- Knowledge / Skills in managing data types such as Wells, Logs, Seismic
- Ability to connect and verify the consistency and correctness of the data across multiple data sources
- Digital skills like Python, Linux, SQL and PowerBi not required but will be an advantage.
- Application Screening
- Online Aptitude Assessment
- Coding Assessment
- Techno managerial Interview
- HR Interview
- No fees
- Starting Date of Apply – 01/02/2022
- Late Date – N/A
- Exam Date – will be notified.
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022