Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN) Limited invites applications for the huge recruitment for the services of Field Engineer & Field Officer Vacancy on fixed tenure basis with Rs. 60,000 Salary. The eligible candidate can check details & various criteria and apply from given below link. Speed up
SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna, Category-I and Schedule– ‘A’ CPSE under administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, was incorporated on May 24, 1988 as a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of Himachal Pradesh (GOHP). Beginning with a single project and single State operation, the company has a total portfolio of approximately 45000 MW and commissioned Seven projects totalling 2091.51 MW of installed capacity which includes company’s largest 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station (NJHPS).
SJVN has laid Horizontal & Vertical Growth and Diversification plans and is developing itself into a fully diversified transnational power company in all types of conventional and nonconventional forms of energy and in Power Transmission. SJVN has a Shared Vision of achieving 5000 MW capacity by 2023, 25000 MW by 2030 and 50000 MW by 2040.
Post Name: Field Engineer & Field Officer
Vacancy Details: Total number of vacancies for Field Engineer is 66, for Field Officer is 14 posts
Eligibility Criteria for SJVN Limited Recruitment 2023
Age Limit (as on 10 Jan 2023)
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidate must passed Degree in any one field of following Civil/Mechanical/Environment/Electrical & Electronics Engineering for Field Engineer
- Degree in any one field of following CA or ICWA, CMA, MBA, Graduation, Post Graduate Diploma for Field Officer
- Check notification for better understanding.
- For General/EWS & OBC Candidates is Rs.600/- + 18% GST
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- Starting date of apply online is 21 Dec 2022
- Last date of the form is on 10 Jan 2023
How to apply for this recruitment?
- Click here for Apply