SonicWall invites applicants for hiring drive for the position on Technical Support Engineer. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
SonicWall has been fighting cybercrime for over 30 years, defending small and medium-sized businesses and enterprises all over the world. Our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure over a million business and mobile networks, as well as their emails, applications, and data, and are backed by SonicWall Capture Labs research and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners worldwide.
Position Name – Technical Support Engineer.
Eligibility & Skills for SonicWall Hiring
- Requires no previous professional experience.
- Networking qualification such as CCNA or Network + an advantage.
- Willing to work in 24×7 environment including Night Shifts
- Good understanding of Security, LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics.
- Ability to work on in a high-level stress and interrupt driven environment
- Good understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, major Operating Systems such as UNIX / Linux
- Routing and Switching knowledge will be added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering
- 0 – 1 years networking and network security support experience with solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP. Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, Firewall , IDS/IPS will be added advantage.
How To Apply?
Apply to this role now: Click here
Others Important Vacancies