S&P Global invites applications for off campus drive for the position on Data Analyst under the category of Data Management. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. The location of job is Ahmedabad, India. You will be responsible to understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have strong working knowledge of work tools. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Data Analyst
Eligibility Criteria for S&P Global Off Campus 2023
- Graduate / MBA / PGDM (Finance Specialization) fresher (0 to 6 months experience) with good academic track record
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of corporate finance / accountancy i.e., financial statements and annual reports
- Well versed with secondary research sources
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
- Certification or knowledge/experience in MS-office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and interpretive skills
- Ability to conduct efficient thematic online research
S&P Global provides crucial information that drives decision-making. We offer the top organisations in the world the accurate information, interconnected technology, and expertise they require to advance. As a member of our team, you’ll assist in resolving complicated problems that give organisations, governments, and people the information they need to adapt to a shifting economic environment.
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies