Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2022
Since 1986, Synopsys has been at the heart of accelerating electronics innovation with engineers around the world having used Synopsys technology to successfully design and create billions of chips and systems that are found in the electronics that people rely on every day.
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure.
- Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2022 is looking for VLSI Digital Design Engineer for the location of Bangalore, India. The eligible candidates can check out the details and apply from the given below link.
Position – VLSI Digital Design Engineer
|Eligibility||BE/B.Tech/ M.Tech- ECE/EE|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
Roles and Responsibilities for Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2022
- The selected candidate will get to work on :
- Front end VLSI development from specification to implementation
- The candidate will get to work on one or more aspects of IP development including Specification, Architecting, Design, Verification across domains.
- Design Tasks – RTL coding of design, synthesis, CDC analysis, debug, Test development etc.
- Verification Tasks- System Verilog/Verilog coding of testbenches, Test cases, performing verification tasks such as coverage, debug, regressions using the lasted methodologies such as UVM, Formal verification etc.
- State Of the art tools and methodologies for IP design including FPGA prototyping
- Latest Protocol standards such as AMBA, Ethernet, USB, , PCIe, DDR, SD/eMMC, MIPI, DSC
- Application space across high performance mobile computing and communication devices, Servers etc.
Qualification & Skills
- B.Tech/BE in ECE/EE from a reputed institute.
- MTech/ME in VLSI/Micro Electronics /Computer Engineering or allied subjects from a reputed University
- Must be 2022 passing out
- Candidates who have passed out in 2021 or earlier are not eligible for this position.
- Excellent fundamentals in Digital electronics
- Proficiency in structured programming languages such as C, C++, Python
- Preferred Exposure to Verilog, VHDL, System Verilog and VLSI Design/verification methodologies and tools
- Good problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Soft SkillsGood team player, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- High levels of motivation and self-propulsion
- Aptitude to pursue a career in VLSI field.
- No fees
- Starting Date of Apply – 15/02/2022
- Late Date – N/A
- Exam Date – will be notified.
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022