Tata Communication Off Campus Drive 2022
Tata Communication invites application for off campus drive 2022 for the position of Software Development Engineer for the location at Chennai, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
About Tata Communication
The Company enables the digital transformation of enterprises globally, including 300 of the Fortune 500 – unlocking opportunities for businesses by enabling borderless growth, boosting product innovation and customer experience, improving productivity and efficiency, building agility and managing risk. With its solutions orientated approach, proven managed service capabilities and cutting-edge infrastructure, Tata Communications drives the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), collaboration, security and network services. Tata Communications carries around 30% of the world’s internet routes and connects businesses to 80% of the world’s cloud giants and 4 out of 5 mobile subscribers. The Company’s capabilities are underpinned by its global network, the world’s largest wholly owned subsea fibre backbone and a Tier-1 IP network with connectivity to 190+ countries and territories around the world. Tata Communications Limited is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange. Tata Communications has been a part of the rich heritage of the internet in India. Over the last 25 years, enterprise-enabled services have been essential to the adoption of digital services in the country. From utility to transformation, connectivity is an essential fabric of sustenance for the economy. Tata Communications is committed to enabling Industry leaders in this New World of Communications™, with our unique promise of delivering secure connected digital experiences.
Position – Software Development Engineer, IT Architecture
|Company Name||Tata Communication|
|Graduates||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not disclosed|
Job Responsibilities for Tata Communication Off Campus Drive 2022
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation and improve operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.).
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
Qualification & Skills
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
- Education: Software Engineer or BCA Experience: 0-4 years
- Excellent communication Skills.
The selection process of IQVIA includes the various rounds of interview.
- Profile screening
- Assessment test online
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Offer letter
- Starting Date of Apply – 01/08/2022
- Last Date – n/a
- Assessment Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022