Tata Electronics invites applicants for the off campus for the position on Graduate Engineer Trainee. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Across, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
About Company :
TEPL’s manufacturing facility is located in the Krishnagiri district of Tamil Nadu, where it strives to leave a responsible socioeconomic footprint by employing 85 percent women. The organisation also hopes to make a difference in the social and cultural landscapes of the surrounding areas by intervening and providing assistance in health, hygiene, and education.n The TEPL story is more than just the manufacture and distribution of precision electronic components. It is also about a desire to transform society, based on a shared vision.
Position Name – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Electronics Off Campus 2023
- BE/BTech in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Industrial, Production, Chemical.
- Experience: Graduate of 2022, 2023
- No active backlogs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Knowledge on the core subjects: Fluid Mechanics. Solid Mechanics, Machine Design, Manufacturing processes, etc
- Understanding of key operational concepts of inventory, supply chain management, manufacturing processes, etc
- Knowledge of Time study, MTM, MOST study.
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies