Tata Power Company Limited invites applicants for off campus hiring drive for the position on Graduate Engineer Trainee – Fire & Safety. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Across, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
Tata Power is one of India’s largest integrated power companies, offering conventional and renewable energy, power services, and next-generation customer solutions such as solar rooftop, EV charging stations, and home automation.
Position Name – Graduate Engineer Trainee – Fire & Safety
Eligibility & Skills for Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Others
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Others
- 60% above throughout SSC, HSC, Graduation and PGP/MBA (if applicable)
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams)
- The applicant should have completed all academic courses (Under Graduation/ Post Graduation) within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g.: B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc. in 3 year or B.E./ B. Tech. in 4 years, and MBA/ PGDM in 2 years)
- Candidate should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in India at office, plant, project site location etc.
- Candidate to be declared medically fit by Company CMO
How To Apply?
Apply to this role now: Click here
Others Important Vacancies