Tata Steel Aspiring Engineers Program 2022
Tata Steel has released information for Engineers Program 2022 for the Position of Engineer Trainee for the Multiple Locations India. The eligible candidates can check out the details and apply from the given below link.
We are a Nordic-Indian company and support our global clients from our offices in Stockholm, Sweden; Helsinki, Finland; Bergen, Norway and BTata Steel group is among the top global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of 34 million tonnes per annum. It is one of the world’s most geographically-diversified steel producers, with operations and commercial presence across the world. The group (excluding SEA operations) recorded a consolidated turnover of US $19.7 billion in the financial year ending March 31, 2020.
Position – Trainee Engineer
|Company Name||Tata Steel|
|Eligibility||BE/B Tech/ B Sc|
|Job location||Multiple Locations|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||4-6 LPA|
About Revature Tata Steel Aspiring Engineers Program 2022
- Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year2. The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three(3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
BE/BTech/B Sc (Engg) in the following specified discipline .
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Power Electronics
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing/GIS
Must have completed or should be a final year student of M Sc in the following discipline:
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2ndyear of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible.
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program.
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /MSc Geology Examination.
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination/MSc Geology Examination.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha.
- Online Cognitive and Technical Test.
- Virtual Interview/ In Person Interview.
- No fees
- Starting Date of Apply – 01/04/2022
- Late Date – 10/04/2022
- Exam Date – Will be notified
How to Apply for Tata Steel ?
- Apply Link Click here
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022