Tata Steel invites applicants for mega hiring drive under the Aspiring Engineers Program for the position on Engineer Trainee (Fresher Role). It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Across, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
Tata Steel Limited is an Indian multinational steel company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, with its headquarters in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group.
Tata Steel, formerly known as Tata Iron and Steel Company Limited (TISCO), is one of the world’s largest steel producers, with an annual crude steel capacity of 34 million tonnes. It is one of the most geographically diverse steel producers in the world, with operations and commercial presence all over the world. In the fiscal year ending 31 March 2020, the group (excluding SEA operations) had a consolidated turnover of US$19.7 billion.
Position Name – Engineer Trainee
Functions to be Selected for Tata Steel Mega Hiring 2023
- Must have completed or should be a final year student of B.E. /B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.) in the
following specified discipline.
b) Computer Science
- Must have completed or should be a final year student of MCA/M.Sc. in the following discipline:
d) Operational Research
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Steel Mega Hiring 2023
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering
and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is
CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg)
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the
scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B
Sc (Engg) Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1st February 2023.
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates : Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of ₹ 30,000 per month during the
period of 1 Year Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes
hospitalization coverage of ₹ 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of ₹ 6,000/- per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6.24 lacs per Annum along with other perks
and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on
Fixed Term Employment
- Tata Steel is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from diverse
backgrounds to apply.
- PWD (Orthopedically Disabled i.e. Partial disability in Lower limb or Upper limb) candidates
are also eligible to apply.
- Services of the selected candidates will be subjected to transfer to any of the Divisions,
subsidiaries and joint ventures of the Company
- All selected candidates will undergo Background Verification as per company’s standard,
before their appointment
- Tata Steel employees on permanent roll are not eligible to apply for this job opportunity
- No reimbursement related to the travel will be made to the candidates in this process
- Candidate who are found ineligible as per the laid down criteria at any stage of the selection
process will be immediately disqualified from further selection process.
On-line application on the website will be open till 03.03.2023
How to apply?
Check here to apply now | Download Advt Pdf
Others Important Vacancies