TCS BPS invites applications for off campus mega recruitment drive for the position Back Office Operations (Data Processing) under the different departments. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. The location of job is across India. Your job involve in data processing transactions
If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Back Office Operations (Data Processing)
Eligibility criteria for TCS BPS Mega Recruitment 2023
- Arts, Commerce & Science Streams. BCom, BA, BSc (Except IT & CS), BBA, BBM, BMS, BAF, BBI from a recognized university / college.
- 2023 Year of Passing Graduates
- Only full-time courses will be considered Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Candidates should completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education – 3 years course should have been completed in the stipulated 3 years time only)
- Only one backlog permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be cleared within the stipulated course duration.
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification.
- Any experience before graduation or any part-time experience not required and hence will not be considered relevant for the recruitment process.
- Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
TCS provides an integrated portfolio of business, technology, and engineering services and solutions that are consulting-led and cognitive-powered. Its distinctive Location Independent AgileTM delivery model, regarded as a standard of excellence in software development, used to deliver this. TCS, a member of the Tata group, the biggest multinational corporation in India, employs over 592,000 of the best-trained consultants in the world across 55 nations. The corporation, which listed on the BSE (previously Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India, reported combined revenues of US $25.7 billion for the fiscal year that ended on March 31, 2022.
How to Apply?
Check here to apply
Others Important Vacancies