TCS MBA Hiring For Management Trainee
More Premium Jobs Notification
Introduction – (TCS )Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational Technology company that specializes in IT services, business solutions and outsourcing organisation. Headquartered is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS’ Management Hiring initiative is exclusively open for all management graduates who can join our workforce in FY 2022-23. TCS is hiring MBA Fresh Graduates of 2020, 2021 & 2022 batch graduates for their vacant post of Management Trainee. The eligible candidate can check details of Position and apply from given below link. Go AHEAD.
Eligibility – Only 2020, 2021, 2022 Pass out
- Experience – Fresher
- Job Type – Full Time
- Job ID –
- Location – PAN India
- Candidates should be completed 2 Years Full-Time MBA/MMS/ PGDBA/PGDM/ Course – Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management.
- Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in the in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and/or Post Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester
- Any prior work experience will be considered based on its relevance to the job role/ profile
- Students should not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
- The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years. It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. If yes, students should provide valid reasons supported by Document proof
- Students should have completed regular/ full time schooling only. Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time.
- Maximum 28 Years
- Minimum 18 Years
The test consists of 47 questions that have to be answered in 90 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
Verbal Aptitude (7 Questions)
Quantitative Aptitude (20 Questions)
Business Aptitude (20 Questions)
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates).
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
- No fees
- Starting Date of Apply – 17/10/2021
- Last Date of Online Application – 30/11/2021
- Exam Date – 21/11/2021
- Apply Online
- If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.