TCS invites MBA applicants for off campus mega hiring drive for the position on Management Trainee. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is PAN, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
TCS is the second largest Indian company in terms of market capitalization and one of the most valuable IT service brands in the world. TCS was ranked 64th overall in the Forbes “World’s Most Innovative Companies” ranking in 2015, making it one of the top IT services companies and a top Indian company. It is ranked eleventh on the Fortune India 500 list as of 2018. TCS became the first Indian IT company to have a market capitalization of $200 billion in September 2021. The market capitalization in December 2022 was Rs. 11,71,481.89 crore.
Position Name – Management Trainee
Eligibility & Skills for TCS MBA Off Campus Mega Hiring 2023
- Courses and Disciplines: Two-year full-time MBA/MMS/PGDBA/PGDM Course with specialization in Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management or related disciplines
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in each of Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and/or Post Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester.
- Graduation Background: B.Tech / BE prior to MBA is a mandatory pre-requisite for candidates to qualify under the selection process.
- Batch: Students of 2022 & 2023 Year of Passing are eligible.
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS MBA Off Campus Hiring Process.
- 2023 Year of Passing Students: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- 2022 Year of Passing Students: Course should have been completed within the stipulated course duration. You should be able to produce all marksheets and certificates.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). However, candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are eligible to apply, if the other courses are full-time.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
Test provider: TCS iON is the test provider for TCS MBA Off Campus Hiring process.
Test Pattern: The duration of the Assessment is 90 mins and is split under 3 sections:
- Verbal Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Business Aptitude
- Registration end date: 20th April 2023 (Thursday)
- Test Date: 13th May 2023 (Saturday)
- Test Mode: In- Center
How To Apply?
Apply to this role now: Click here
Others Important Vacancies