TCS NQT helps you prove your skills to top corporates, TCS conduct this exam. You may choose to get tested on aptitude skills, domain specific skills or work values. The tests are scheduled every 2-4 weeks in our exam centres. Freshe and experienced candidates are invited for this qualifier test to pursue career in best corporate. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
About TCS NQT
The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multi-level assessment test for students and job seekers that serves as a foundation for employment with leading corporations including TeamLease, Expleo, TVS Motors, ITC, Jio Platform, etc. in addition to Tata Consultancy Service. The test is carried out once every three months by TCS iON, a strategic division of TCS. The ability assessment of cognitive process competence, attitude alignment, industry-specific knowledge, and specialisation in skills required to perform a particular role, which the majority of corporations view as essential parameters to assess candidates during the interview screening process, are not subject to negative marking.
Eligibilty: TCS NQT 2023
- Pre-final or final year students from any stream or degree
- Passed out students from 2018-2024 batches, who are looking for jobs
- Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience
- Your NQT Score is valid for 2 years from the date of result publishing.
- There is no limit on the number of attempts. You can write the next TCS NQT (as and when it is announced) to improve your NQT Scores. The highest score from among your attempts, will be considered as your current NQT Score.
What is TCS NQT – Cognitive?+
- TCS NQT – Cognitive is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
- Verbal Ability: This section assesses English grammar, appropriate usage of the same, and reading comprehension.
- Reasoning Ability: This section assesses identifying words and numeric patterns, problem-solving, figural and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning and visual-spatial reasoning.
- Numerical Ability: This section assesses number system, arithmetic, elementary statistics, data interpretation.
- The score of this test will be called as TCS NQT – Cognitive Score.
What is TCS NQT – Psychometric?+
- Attitude is a broad component covering work styles, personality traits and dispositions relevant to the workplace. TCS NQT – Psychometric assesses the attitude alignment framework relevant for entry-level position and provides an assessment report. The score of this test will be called as TCS NQT – Psychometric Score.
How to apply?
Apply to this role now: Click here
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Join Telegram