Technip invites applications for the off campus recruitment drive for the position on Graduate Trainee. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. The location of job is Noida, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
About Company :
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Position Name – Graduate Trainee
Eligibility Criteria for Technip Recruitment Drive 2023
- 0-1 years’ experience in Data Management (All Type of Suppliers) and you a B.com graduate
- Experience in Data Management with ERP tool like Oracle or SAP
- Good communication, analytical and management skills
- Effective/Accurate and timely reporting skills
- Good command on MS Office applications (MS-Excel, MS-Word)
- Ability to multi task and should be a self-starter
- Ability to handle difficult client situations and derive strategic solutions
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies