Techolution hiring drive 2023
Techolution invites application for hiring drive for the role of Investment Research Intern under the category of Operations. It is full time basis internship, Working style is work from anywhere. A location of job is Remote. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Investment Research Intern
Stipend – 15-20K per months
Job Eligibility & Skills for Techolution hiring drive 2023
- MBA Finance/Economics (Tier 1/Tier 2 institutes)
- Experience 0 – 1 Years
- Finance, Accounting, Economics or Statistics are preferred fields of study
- Ability to work independently.
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail.
- Able to work with Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of EBITA
- Research Based Background
Techolution is a high-tech consulting company on a mission to accelerate digital transformation for our clients across the globe. We are a very successful start-up that is small enough to care and large enough to be trusted by some of the top brands in the world such as Apple, JPMC, DBS Bank, NBC, Stryker, JCrew, etc. Techolution specializes in UI Modernization, Cloud Transformation, Internet of Things, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence. We enable our customers with UX Design & Project Management services to achieve digital product excellence through our signature optimization of Agile methodology called “High Velocity Product Development” (HVPD). As a testament to the power of HVPD, we have developed a wealth of world class products, owned by Techolution, in the space of Virtual Reality, Facial Recognition, Smart Water Monitoring and many more cutting edge digital products in the pipeline.
- Online Application Submission
- Assessment Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting date of apply have (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies