Tejas Networks off campus drive 2022
Tejas Networks invites application for off campus hiring drive of The position R&D Engineer on full time basis, Working style is work from office. The location of job is Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Chennai India. The graduate and young energetic candidate who wants to start career in networking sector & having good technical abilities to provide support via skills are always welcomed at Tejas Networks. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
Tejas was built with a vision of incubating a deep-technology networking company for India. Over the last 20 years we have grown aggressively specifically in the optical and wireless domains with customers in over 75+ countries. Our core technology-differentiation: “Software-defined Hardware” and it is a great launch-pad for your career. Tejas has deployed core infrastructure projects across the globe including the flagship Central Govt. project which linked up 1.25 villages of India. It has 3 Out of Top 10 Mobile Operators in the World (by subscribers) and have a wide range and depth of networking products.
Position – R&D Engineer
|Company Name||Tejas Network|
|Graduates||2021, 2022, 2023|
|Job location||Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||₹ 10,00,000 – ₹ 11,00,000|
- At Tejas you will not wait years for your code to be deployed in the product. You will see the entire SDLC, and learn deep technology. Tejas products support GPON /TDM /OTN /Packet /Hybrid cross-connects ranging from gigabits to multi-terabits and high-speed interfaces. You will learn the entire SDLC and will take technical ownership of ‘spec-to-field’ issues.
Responsibilities for Tejas Networks off campus drive 2022
- Platform and software verification for the entire product portfolio
- Verify transmission, switching and routing use cases and Architecture on Tejas Engineered Products against Global Telecom standards.
- Innovate and develop automation frameworks to eliminate mundane repetitive tasks to test product limits beyond human capabilities.
- Innovate and develop web-based tools.
Qualification & Skills for Tejas Networks off campus drive 2022
- 2021, 2022 batch B Tech or M Tech CSE, IT OR BE ECE
- Excellent in C, C++ coding skills
- Excellent in Linux
- Excellent in Data structures, Algorithms, Basic programming skills
- Knowledge about Networking protocols
- Good in problem solving
- Application Screening
- Online Aptitude Assessment
- Coding Assessment
- Techno managerial Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting Date of Apply – 16 Aug 2022
- Last Date – Not Available
- Exam Date – will be notified
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022