Teradata invites applicants for off campus drive for the position on Software Engineer under the category of Customer Support. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Hyderabad, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
Teradata Corporation is a software company based in the United States that offers cloud database and analytics software, products, and services. The company was founded in 1979 in Brentwood, California, by Caltech researchers and Citibank’s advanced technology group.
Position Name – Software Engineer
Eligibility & Skills for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Minimum of 0 to 3 years of experience in Product Support / Sustaining of medium to large projects.
- Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
- RDBMS Knowledge and SQL.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a mission critical, 24/7 environment.
How To Apply?
Apply to this role now: Click here
Others Important Vacancies