Texas Instruments Mega Freshers Recruitment 2022
Texas Instruments has released information for Mega Freshers Recruitment drive 2022 for the position of Analog & Digital Engineer for location Across India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
For decades, we have operated with a passion to create a better world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors. We were pioneers in the transition of the world from vacuum tubes to transistors and then to integrated circuits (ICs) – and we’ve been advancing IC technology and the ability to reliably produce ICs in high volumes for decades. Each generation of innovation builds upon the last to make technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable – making it possible for semiconductors to go into electronics everywhere. We think of this as Engineering Progress. It’s what we do and have been doing for decades:
Position – Analog & Digital Engineer
|Company Name||Texas Instruments|
|Graduates batches||2020, 2021, 2022|
|Job location||Across India|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary CTC||32.16L (Cash + Equity) + Benefits|
About Texas Instruments Mega Freshers Recruitment 2022
At Texas Instruments, we are building a team of engineers who are passionate about pushing technical boundaries, solving complex problems, and building the future of technology. Take the FIT challenge to be part of our shared passion to create a better world through innovation.
- An online test with 1 compulsory section and 1 to 2 technical sections
- Compulsory: Aptitude section (20 questions)
- Technical – Analog (20 questions) & Digital (20 questions)
- Minimum 1 technical section and maximum 2 technical sections to be attempted
- For test takers who opt for 1 technical section – 90 minutes
- For test takers who opt for 2 technical sections – 135 minutes
- Marking scheme: +1 mark for correct answer, -0.25 marks for incorrect and 0 marks for un-attempted
Job Roles & Responsibilities
As an Analog Engineer, you will define, design, model, implement and document Integrated Circuits (ICs). You will also have the opportunity to work in exciting areas like wireless infrastructure, audio, energy automation, electronic point of service, industrial automation, infotainment, ADAS, medical imaging, high speed interface, clocks and synthesizers, automotive, storage, power supply, battery management, linear power, DLP and many more.
As a Digital Engineer, you will define, design, model, implement and document Integrated Circuits (ICs). You will also have the opportunity to work in exciting areas like industrial drives, solar inverters, electric vehicles, energy automation, electronic point of service, factory automation, appliances infotainment, ADAS, automotive body electronics, lights & HVAC, storage, power supply, battery management, linear power, DLP and many more.
Qualification & Skills
- BE/B.Tech in Electrical, Electronics, or related fields
- Year of Passing : 2020, 2021 or 2022
- Should not have any active backlog.
The Selection process of Texas Instruments includes the multiple round of interview.
- Register on this page (post successful registration you will receive a confirmation mail)
- Prepare using TI Preparation Material to refresh and strengthen your fundamentals (available in JDs and Prep Material section)
- Take the FIT Challenge – Shortlisted candidates will take the FIT Challenge
- Get Interviewed – Candidates clearing the FIT Challenge will get interviewed
- Become a TIer – Join us in building the future of technology.
- Starting Date of Apply – 25/06/2022
- Last Date – N/A
- Test Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies