Thales Off Campus Drive 2022
Thales Group has released information for off campus drive 2022 for the position of Trainee Engineer for Bangalore location India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
Thales is a global technology leader with more than 81,000 employees on five continents. The Group is investing in digital and “deep tech” innovations – Big Data, artificial intelligence, connectivity, cybersecurity and quantum technology – to build a future we can all trust. Trust is essential for societies to flourish, with humans playing a central role in every critical decision.
Position – Trainee Engineer
|Company Name||Thales Group|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
Job Responsibilities for Thales Off Campus Drive 2022
- Selected Trainee Engineer will be working in software development for avionics applications using Embedded C/C++/Ada 2012 language.
- Selected Trainee Engineer will be working in FPGA design, verification for aerospace and defense applications Skill needed – Preferred candidates with Masters in VLSI.
Qualification & Skills
- BE /Masters in Avionics /CS /Electronics
- Academic year –completed in 2022 with aggregate of 75% and above through our academic
- Candidate should be available to join within 15 days
- Multiple positions under Software Development & Hardware Design area.
The Selection process of Thales includes the multiple round of interview.
- Profile Screening
- Online Assessment Test
- Technical Discussion
- HR Discussion
- Offer letter
- Starting Date of Apply – 02/06/2022
- Late Date – N/A
- Exam Date –will be notified
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022