Thryve Digital hiring drive 2023
Thryve Digital Health LLP invites recent graduates candidates for off campus hiring drive for the role on Trainee Engineer – Ebuilder Fresher under the category of Support Operation, Reporting & Analytics, Enterprise IT. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Chennai,Hyderabad, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Trainee Engineer – Ebuilder Fresher
Salary CTC – Not disclosed
Job eligibility & skills for Thryve Digital hiring drive 2023
- Qualifications: Any Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree, good to have IT background with good communication skills
- Experience: 0 Years To 0 Years
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Agile and Iterative Methodologies
AThryve Digital Health LLP is an emerging global healthcare partner that delivers strategic innovation, expertise, and flexibility to its healthcare partners.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting date to apply have (Already started)
- Joining date & other details will be shared via email.
How to Apply?
Click here to Join our LinkedIn Page
Others Important Vacancies