TIAA invites applicants for the hiring drive for the position on Analyst, HR Helpdesk I. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Mumbai, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
The Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association (TIAA) is a financial institution that offers insurance and investment services to people employed by nonprofit organisations in the academic, research, medical, governmental, and cultural sectors. The top supplier of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural, and governmental sectors is the Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America-College Retirement Equities Fund (TIAA, formerly TIAA-CREF), a Fortune 100 financial services company. TIAA provides services to approximately 5 million current and retired workers who work at more than 15,000 institutions and manages $1 trillion in assets across holdings in more than 50 nations (as of December 31, 2017).
Position Name – Analyst, HR Helpdesk
Salary CTC – 7.48 (Glassdoor estimate)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supports the research of employment issues related to hiring, termination, contracts, retirement and other HR related operations.
- Documents and shares all suggestions that may improve individual/team performance; including ideas regarding automated tools or procedural policies.
- Organizes personnel records pertaining to benefits, compensation, leaves of absence, and retirement.
- Supports the preparation of processes for statistical reporting and reviews data and reports for compensation and benefit program implementation and administration.
- Assists employees on any HR related issues and responds with transparency and accuracy.
- Works with upper level employees to communicate with human resource outsourcing vendors while discussing with upper level employees on strategic planning initiatives.
- Follows all standard operating procedures (SOPs) and adhere to all organizational and department specific policies, procedures and service level agreements (SLAs).
- Uses procedures, policies, and knowledge management system to provide accurate and detailed information to employees regarding benefit programs, HRIS support, payroll and compensation inquires, HR portal navigation assistance, and other human resources policy inquires.
- Documents all interactions with employees, more senior advisors, COEs, and 3rd party vendors including topic of inquiry, summary of issue/problem and resolution in the case management system.
- Researches and escalates complex issues not closed at point of inquiry to more senior advisors, COEs, and/or 3rd party vendors to obtain resolution and follow-up with the employee.
Eligibility Criteria for TIAA Analyst Hiring 2023
- Educational Requirements : University (Degree) Preferred
- Work Experience : No Experience Required
- Physical Requirements: Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies