TIAA invites applicants for the hiring drive for the position on Analyst, CTOC Engineering. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Pune, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
The Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association (TIAA) is a financial institution that offers insurance and investment services to people employed by nonprofit organisations in the academic, research, medical, governmental, and cultural sectors. The top supplier of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural, and governmental sectors is the Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America-College Retirement Equities Fund (TIAA, formerly TIAA-CREF), a Fortune 100 financial services company. TIAA provides services to approximately 5 million current and retired workers who work at more than 15,000 institutions and manages $1 trillion in assets across holdings in more than 50 nations (as of December 31, 2017).
Position Name – Analyst
Salary CTC – 7.48 (Glassdoor estimate)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists in acquiring, installing, and upgrading computer components and software and planning for/responding to service outages and other problems.
- Recognizes the automation of routine tasks using scripting and recommends basic computer programs to address more complex systems software configuration and enhancement.
- Monitors the development of domain solutions and executes changes in line with the implementation plan.
- Supports senior domain administrators with trouble shooting of day-to-day domain issues.
- Maintains the configuration of servers and associated routers to ensure their smooth and reliable operation.
- Organizes current documentation of all equipment under operational control.
- Coordinates documentation as it relates to domain configuration, routing, processes, and service records.
Eligibility Criteria for TIAA Hiring Analyst 2023
- Educational Requirements : University (Degree) Preferred
- Work Experience : No Experience Required
- Physical Requirements: Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies