TIAA recruitment drive 2023: TIAA hiring for the role of Analyst – Software Developer. It is full time permanent job. Working mode is work from office. A location of job is Pune, India. If candidate are eligible and fullfill the eligibility criteria those can check out the full details and apply from the given below link.
TIAA started out over 100 years ago to help ensure teachers could retire with dignity. Today, many people who work at not-for-profits rely on our wide range of financial products and services to support and strengthen their financial well-being.
Position Name: Analyst – Software Developer
Responsibilties: TIAA recruitment drive 2023
- Writes business requirements and technical specification documents to design and develop technical solutions that meet business needs in the financial industry.
- Communicates with IT contacts and business partners to design, develop, and troubleshoot end-to-end technical solutions.
- Performs basic coding to written technical specifications.
- Ensures coding components are in accordance with company standards and as defined in approved testing plans.
- Identifies and suggests corrections for reported defects.
- Creates run time profiles to identify any debug errors that may exist.
- Escalates issues as appropriate to more senior team members.
- Seeks advice from senior management regarding challenging software circumstances and other problems that require a more complex understanding of information technology (IT).
Eligibility: TIAA recruitment drive 2023
- Educational Requirements: University (Degree) Preferred
- Work Experience: No Experience Required
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
How to apply: TIAA recruitment drive 2023?
Apply to this role now: Register here