TVS Off Campus Drive 2022
TVS Motors has released information for off campus drive 2022 for the position of Development Engineer for location Hosur Plant, Tamil Nadu, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
TVS Motor Company is a reputed two and three-wheeler manufacturer globally, championing progress through Mobility with a focus on sustainability. Rooted in our 100-year legacy of Trust, Value, and Passion for Customers and Exactness, we take pride in making internationally aspirational products of the highest quality through innovative and sustainable processes. The Company was started in 1979 as the flagship brand of TVS Group, which was founded by T.V. Sundaram lyengar.
Position – Development Engineer
|Company Name||TVS Motors|
|Job location||Hosur Plant, Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
Job Description for TVS Off Campus Drive 2022
To support NPD Purchase Category head for development of parts for New products with suppliers.
- Study of drawings , providing manufacturing feedback to Designers from Self and suppliers. Closing of the manufacturing feedback.
- Discuss and arrive out the APQP timing plan with the selected suppliers.
- Evaluate and select required tooling suppliers along with part suppliers. ( applying sourcing strategy time to time).
- Estimate the cost ( Zero based costing), discuss, negotiate the cost in line with the project cost requirements
- Visit the part suppliers and tool suppliers for evaluating the process, development progress and de bottleneck issues arising during development.
- Finalize the tool cost , part cost and timely release of LOI /Purchase orders.
- Monitoring and completing the APQP activities with the suppliers, reviewing the periodic progress.
- Discuss with R&D, QAD, PED, Operations team with respect to improving part quality and delivery requirements.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree.
- Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering.
- Product Knowledge.
- Process Knowledge.
- Quality management technique’s.
- Project Management technique’s.
- Problem solving technique’s.
The Selection process of TVS Motors includes the multiple round of interview as following
- Profile Screening
- Online Assessment Test
- Technical Discussion
- HR Discussion
- Starting Date of Apply – 19/05/2022
- Late Date – N/A
- Exam Date –will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022