UBS hiring Business Analyst 2022
UBS invites applications for hiring drive for year 2022 for the position of Business Analyst for the location at Mumbai India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Position – Business Analyst
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
Job Description for UBS hiring Business Analyst 2022
- Support and execute Product Owner / Business Analyst activities in coordinating and driving IT implementations, including user acceptance testing
- Survey, analyze and evaluate processes, products and services
- Conduct requirements gathering activities, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
- Provide documentation of processes and business requirements
- Find and implement workable business solutions
- Support business architects by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
- Support project management tasks and services
Qualification & Skills
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Technology or equivalent
- Business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry, ideally with background in Market, Treasury or Asset Management Risk Control
- Strong communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively with business and IT stakeholders
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- The ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions
- Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions in multinational environment
- Previous exposure to banks’ Front Office / Risk IT infrastructure and knowledge of Agile / Jira is a plus
- Being familiar with Fundamental Review of Trading Book (FRTB) regulation would be an asset
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite is required, and SQL knowledge with Oracle Data Warehouses would be an asset
The selection process of UBS involves the various rounds of interview and assessments.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting Date of Apply – 20/07/2022
- Last Date – N/A
- Assessment Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022